Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: July 15-16, 2019
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Abu Dhabi is the capital of United Arab Emirates and the richest city in world. Abu Dhabi is located on the Persian Gulf island. The best time to visit Abu Dhabi is between May and July. Zayed set out to carve a modern country in the sand. The high concentration of expatriates are from the Indian subcontinent. Abu Dhabi offers magnificent architecture, stunning beaches, adventure-sport destinations and premium ultramodern shopping plazas. This city is a tourist’s paradise. Dubai is famous for its man-made islands and huge skyscrapers while Abu Dhabi is known for hosting sports events.
Explore all of the below-mentioned places in Abu Dhabi, the prized jewel of the United Arab Emirates. Encompass everything from posh hotels to shopping centres. A perfect synonym for luxury. Experience the overwhelming beauty and silence of the UAE. Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert.
Best Places to Visit in Abu Dhabi
Check out these awesome tourist attractions in Abu Dhabi to make your vacation memorable.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Centre - Admiring and marvel of modern Islamic architecture.
- Yas Mall - Offers an incredible shopping, dining and entertainment experience for tourists all under one roof.
- Heritage Village - Model of an Emirati village. Experience the traditional aspects of the desert way of life.
- Safaris - An authentic experience. Ride on the most exciting off-road adventure to hit the desert.
- Desert Camp - Fabulous oasis desert 'camp' near Abu Dhabi. Fantastic dune-bashing excursion.
- Ferrari World - The first Ferrari-branded theme park in the world. Record-Breaking Rides.
- Observation Deck - Explore the Jumeirah at Etihad Towers. Abu Dhabi's skyline and look out over the sparkling Arabian Peninsula with a visit to Etihad Towers.